Saturday 31 May 2008

bt14-Kuala Klawang (The Bluek Version)

Bt 14 - Genting Perez

Nearly puke, diarrhea, and hills. Nice combinations huh. The morning starts with ceret beret, which woke me up earlier than expected. After that, packing up and meet with Bacin and Dicky at bt14. First 7km was fine (from community hall bt 14 to bt18), another 10km(bt 18 bridge to tekala-perez junction) also was fine. But as I climb to Perez, my heart beat going extremely high, I can feel the pulse up in my baldy head. Never in my life something like that happened. Rest for a while and then climb up as usual, but a bit slow than last time. I don't know, just feeling a bit tired. Lack of electrolyte I assume.Time kasih ceret beret.

Genting Perez - K.Klawang.

Virgin to this route. Mostly it was downhill, some few killer climb (lagi lagi aku letih dan tak bermaya). Bacin and Dicky waited me at some bridge near to Hutan Litang. The plan is to breakfast and refill at Pekan K.Klawang, but since they see me at a not so good condition, we all get our breakfast somewhere after Pusat Pemulihan Dadah Jelebu (I guess). I drink 2 can of 100 plus, eat Maggie Goreng. And I'm good to go climbing that treacherous hill(or so I thought).

K.Klawang - Genting Perez

Letih macam sial, peluh macam hanjing, no energy in my leg, as Dicky and Bacin would say. I have bonked. Right after the bridge, I was actually trying to survive the hill. Everytime I stop for rest, my body shaking. Drink a bit, and go on. It's like stop and go most of the way, rest when I can't climb. There's time that I thought of hitch a ride, letih baiiii...But I reached the top and meet up with Bacin and Dicky.

Genting Perez - Bt 14.

Ride was smooth, still feeling tired. Some where in Kg Jawa we stop so I can replenish my electrolytes and H2O. Then continue to bt 14. Manage to stumble with Shazly.

After the ride, I went straight to the doctor. Huahuahuahuahua

4 comments:

bola2api said...

lepas tu, esoknya lari lagi?? tak serik-serik ke??

SaifulAzri said...

aku rase ko kurang carbo la. ko training ironman tapi carbo x cukup..badan cepat letih

jue said...

you really got guts man. ceret beret and pancit also can finished the journey.

Bravo! Bravo! Thats the spirit of sportsmanship. Very much lacking today nia.

interested to run a 21km fun run in Christmas Island? visit my blog for some details -
juewong.blogspot.com

hope you recovered already and back on the track...

zulhassan said...

sekarang musim cirit lah jaga ambil makanan.

Traning untuk ironman kena makan macam singa lapaq baru ada power.

oooo memgigil tu tanda kurang gula dalam badan.