Friday 9 May 2008

Adidas Seeding Program - Ep 2

Yesterday, I got a mail from Krishnan Adidas, regarding another shoe seeding program. I was like "yay, shoes". Tried to call Krishnan but then can't get through. Try to call Frank to inform him about the mail but then turns out that him, Saiful and some other runners were there in Adidas Damansara. That was fast. Frank told me that Krishnan have reserved me the Gazelle, since he knew I was after that shoe for a long time now. Thanks Krishnan.

Went to pick up that shoe straight away.

Erm, the deal is that I take the shoe and write a review about it. Well, here goes.

What makes this shoe special, well to me, is that this shoe is light, and got a lot of ventilation, most of everywhere. I even try to compare this shoe to Zoot Tri Shoe, and I don't think Zoot got as many ventilation as this shoe.

Second is because of the sole, which use a technology called X Static . This technology is about odour. Means your shoe is odourless.

Other than that it's a combination of Competition and Training shoe. And yeah, it comes with Climacool, Adiprene + and Adiwear technology.

Continue with this review later, need to breaking the shoe first before running in it

No comments: