Sunday 1 June 2008

22km run and a wedding

Start run at 6 something, with Fairos, Abu and Abg Md Noor. I'm supposed to start at 5, but then there's Ebay to blame.Bidding at things. It's been a while since I did a 20km run here in Lake Garden. Everything went well, cold weather. No ceret beret. The route was L.Garden - Hartamas - Double Hill. Met AJ on somewhere after Petronas Hartamas. Oh yeah, at that point of time I was running alone. Upiq planned to run until some overhead bridge right before Plaza Damas. I don't know where is Fairos, Abd Md Noor and Abu, if I'm not mistaken they're gonna do double hill today.

Since it's been awhile after I last ran at this route, I drink my self 2 can of gatorade. And buy my self a 500ml mineral water for the journey. Sip by sip the mineral water finish halfway during double hill. Which is ok I guess. Somewhere at the palace before Tugu Negara I felt week, and so I eat my small bar of Cloud 9. And surprisingly it helps. Yay.

Buy myself another can of 100 plus at some shop in Tugu Negara. Right when entering Lake Garden I saw AJ went off in his car. Wave at him while wondering how in the world that this guy came here first. Saw Upiq, and he told me that AJ arrived Lake Garden 10 minutes before me.

Joined Abu, Fairos, Abg Md Noor at Tangling Food Court for a Drink. Then took a bath at the public bath house in Lake Garden. After that straight to Shah Alam, picking up friend of mine - Hazwan. Then straight to Sungai Besar, which I believe is a place right before Sabak Bernam.

No comments: