Tuesday 13 May 2008

Adidas shoe Test Drive

Triathlon, this is the one of the main reason why I want this Gazelle shoe. Usually when I do cycling, I never did worn any socks. And during running part, for both Sprint and Olympic Distance that I have done in Famosa, I didn't wear any socks as I bring the wrong socks which is a bit hassle just to wear it. But for training runs I usually did run with sock.



Problem is with stability, as my feet got wet because of the swimming and the sweats because of cycling, I do feel slippery at somepoint in running part. Thus causes blister, a small one. No biggie I guess. And since it is my first time running without socks, I do feel kinda weird when you can feel the holes at the sole. But as usual, after a few steps, you kinda adapt to it.



And the shoe does smell, a bit. Not at the Xstatic part, but at the upper mesh part.



Overall this shoe is ok. Note to self, dont forget socks

No comments: