Sunday 25 May 2008

And yet again I ran

Lack of training. That's what come into my mind yesterday when doing the Bike - Swim - Run simulation at Putrajaya with Steve, Azmar and Kam. And some more I didn't get enough sleep as there were a lot of mosquitoes in my room yesterday, but manage to woke up fresh lah.

21. The number keep popping out in my mind as I drive to pickup Kam and Azmar. And to add up to my amazement, the air force provide us runners busses to send us to racing point from parking lot. Nice huh.

Race started with a bang, the first 2km we were running on a runway, airfield runway and the organizers were kind enough to lit up the route by shooting up flares/fireworks. Many waterstation along the way tho.

Km 0 until km 15 was ok, after that body started to shutdown slowly, I can feel my leg gone tired, semi dragging (gatal tak nak training, padan muka). Manage to finish the run in 2hrs 6 min.

No comments: