Monday 12 May 2008

First two Triathlon - pt1 - The Trip

My head is heavy, spinning, still sleepy. And I missed the Power Run. DAMN. Well, it's 830 already and Lin will pick me up at 1000. It's Saturday already, its THE day. A Famosa Triathlon. My first tri. I'm still convincing myself that I'm not crazy and I can do it. Fuck, I hate swimming. Talking myself while packing and checking my things.

Fetch Lin from Giant Taman Permata and at 1030, off we go to Melaka.


The trip was smooth until we reach somewhere after the Nilai junction.Damn,traffic jam in the highway.Slowly we move and if I'm not mistaken,it took us an hour just to cover 5km.We decided to use jalan lama in seremban but luckily Upiq called and said one lane is opened up to cater the jam and the traffic smooth up right before exit to Seremban.

Reach the resort at 2pm (thank you garmin gps thingy),I was a bit sad that I couldn't make it for the sprint registration as I read in the website, must collect and pay up before 2pm,but yet again Upiq save the day telling me that can still pay up and compete.

After the registration,time to pick up the keys and hell,there was a miscommunication at the reception where I have to pay 500 for deposit and it's 1530.
Got into the house,try to berak and giddy up to the starting point.thanks lin for sending me there.

3 comments:

Upiq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Upiq said...

The traffic jam mmg kacau larrr

it disrupted our mental preparation..

TriStupe said...

Giant Taman Permata? Eh...i gre up in that area ok!