Friday 20 June 2008

Cycling to work

There's piece in the Sunday Times. About Bike Boutique, and Ariff who ride to work. (Click the picture to make it bigger)

There's also Azmar(cycle from Semenyih to Jalan Ampang) and Shazly(cycled from Bukit Antarabangsa to Damansara Heights). And I think why not me. It's not that far, can be consider as training also, and know what! Can come early to office and save some money on petrol. YAY.

Today is my second day cycling from home to office, which is about 20km+. Start off at 530am arrive at office around 605, then quickly take a short bath. Ok la I guess.

My first day of cycling to work is on Wednesday. That day I start off at 5 and reach the office around 550. But at that day also, I cycled to Bike Boutique after work to meet up with Ariff and did a 4km run, and a swim (plus Daniel and some guy). Did a free lesson with those guys. Thanks, very much appreciate it. Then cycled back to home. Arrived somewhere around 11. Damn sleepy that time.

Return trip is around 40-50km. No problem in going to office, main problem is the home trip. A lot of cars. Haih

No comments: