Friday 6 June 2008

Ordinary typical week

Target this week is to run as many as possible. But then mr. diarrhea and mrs. rain came along, making this week is not so productive. Manage to do 3 runs so far, 1 swimming. Selamat wa cuti itu Isnin.

Monday did a painful 11.99km in 1h30mins. Talk about slow. Lost of energy again, that's what happen when you sleep the whole day and suddenly decide to run. But then, weird thing is before this, when I work in shifts I always do this kind of thing. Heck I even run 8km twice per day. Ouh I miss the old days.

Wednesday 10.56 in 1hour 6 mins. And today (Friday) 11.23 in 1hour 12min.

Thursday night, swimming at Bukit Jalil with Azmar. Did a 700m I guess. REALLY need to brush up on my technique.

This week did a leg raise as shown in PM1 blog. 15x3 every morning. And I do feel great at my abs. Tight and stable.

No comments: