Sunday 29 June 2008

Lambat and 10km

Woke up late today, 650. My plan today was cycling to Tasek Perdana and do a 21km. But then, at 0430 it was raining hard. And I accidentally deactivate the alarm. Next thing I knew was my mom woke me up for Subuh. DAMN.

First person I tried to call was Abu, then Fairoz, luckily he bring the phone while running. They were halfway thru Double Hill. Gila la aku lambat.

Reach there about 8. Then I saw Upiq running back to his car. Chatted with him and Shilpa for a while, and also with Uncle Wan. Then I off for a 10km, see whether I could catch up to Abu and the gang.

Planning to clock around 10km. Did a double hill but at the last part, I didnt go thru Istana, instead I went back to Parliament Road and straight to Tanglin. Ok la, clock around 10.34km.

Then I learn that they did a 20km with CK. Then have a breakfast at Tanglin, later then AJ and Abang Bangsar join us.

No comments: