Sunday 3 August 2008

Common Saturday and Sunday

Weekends.
Saturday.
Based on Letuang mailing list. There's two group will be cycling separately with their own agenda. Shazly's team, will do a 90km ride and Run (Brick). While Chief Kutu's team will do a Bt 18 - Klawang ride. I joined the CK group. Hill work babeh.

Gerak awal dari rumah, tapi sampai cun cun je.

Yang menghadirkan diri.
1. CK
2. Jaja
3. Don Haidar
4. Fong
5. Laif
6. Bacin
7. Bahari
8. Aku
9. Fairoz
10. Alex
11. Jason

Smooth sailing dengan take off speed 30kmh ditarik oleh Bacin. Naik bukit pun tak stress sangat hari ni. Slow slow sembang ngan Bacin. Fairuz cramp halfway atas sebab sebab yang tak dipastikan. Reach on top of Perez dengan Bacin, pastu Fong, disusuli Laif..pastu aku tak ingat dah.

Turun macam biasa, lajuuu.. Hari ni banyak Lotus Elise turun sekali. Alex kira ada 11 sumer, gila la ko Alex, sempat ko kira lagi.

Kat kat Kelawang,rasa lepas Serenti, atas kesilapan audio, aku telah menarik pada speed 35 ke atas..Sebab aku dengar Bacin kata suruh tarik 35kmh. Tapi aku tengok belakang, yang ada Laif ngan Fong jugak.

Makan kat Balai Bomba.

Balik pun keje mengejar Laif yang laju. Naik Perez balik pun takde la sesusah dulu. Bila dah sampai Perez, Bacin terpaksa balik cepat sebab perut meragam.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahad

21km run on morning. Arrived at 0530, since I've been late for few times edy. So I thought I'll be early today for a change. Nobody turns up, forcing me to join Keat Siang, Randy, Sam Pritchard, Julia and Emma. Start around 615, try to pace them but somewhere in the route, I have to take a leak. Making me unable to follow them. They are quite fast.

First 10km is also quite fast as I'm trying to chase after them. I don't really know how long they've waited me at the Petronas Hartamas. After that, AJ arrived. But at first I was with the Randy group, after that I chose to slow down as they are so damn fast. So I pace up with AJ, all the way until Tasek Perdana. Try to slow him down by talking, but not succesful. Haih.

1 comment:

Isma said...

two thumbs up!