Sunday 30 December 2007

HOA Genting Sempah Janda Baik

Join up with PCC since I didn't ride yesterday. A lot of familiar faces from the PCC nite ride, plus Adzim and Andrea who were cycling from CentrePoint(I don't know how, and I don't know where the heck is CentrePoint) and not to forget our tri gold medalist Kimberly Yap.

Started off around 0730. Nice gradient ride. To be seeing a lot of ravine, to me it is quite dangerous for a car to use that road, but since Adzim said that it is an old highway to Kuantan, I couldn't say more.

Nice group ride, Adzim and Andrea is at the front most of the time. Vong, some cyclist, and Kim is at the first group.

Stopped and Janda Baik, the food service was slow, pretty daaaaarrrnnn slow. I think Adzim ordered his nasi lemak and he got it like after 30 to 40 mins. And they don't have anything beside roti canai and nasi lemak. Haiya, both food oso i dont eat. Luckily Vong and Kim bought some buns.

On the way back Terry punctured, and on the last km Ewan's tire punctured, but since he is using a carbon frame, his tube metal thingy is not long enough, he waited for Terry to get his car.

An ok ok ride, will certainly do this ride, I heard there's a way to go from Setiawangsa to this HOA. Will search for it later.

No comments: