Tuesday 28 April 2009

Woah..

Frigging hell, I just did a 20km run. Never thought could do it in weekdays tho. My quads still hurt or should I say sore from running/trekking up Nuang last Sunday with Bacin and Fong. I just ran and for the longest time I feel free. I feel energetic. Is it the songs that have been playing in my Ipod or is just because of the cold dark morning? I dont know, maybe it's both.

Or maybe I just miss the run itself. See, yesterday I went up to Kampar, Perak. My granddad's(To'Ki or Tok Lelaki) younger brother passed away the day before, and so I drove my mom up to there to visit the family and attend the burial ceremony. Well that kinda explain why I miss the morning run. And on the evening, there were this heavy pour of rain in Setiawangsa, which makes me can't run.

Today. Well today..It is so just darn good. Some more I increase mileage from 16km on last Saturday to 20km today. I just feel superb..

No comments: