Saturday 25 April 2009

Panas

It's so hot right now. Blaring hot and it's like 5 in the evening. Global warming effect, that's what been going on lately. I wanted to run but it's just too hot to me. Ran 16km this morning, but then I ran too late and while wearing a windbreaker. 9am+Windbreaker? Damn freaking hot and super tired. My original plan was to run 25km, but then I'm too tired, so just flunk the plan then. Janji lari, thats what I tell myself. KL Marathon is somewhere in the corner and I still havent do any 30km run yet.

I don't know whether I want to go for a swim or not right now. Still hot outside. I know one thing for sure,even if I go to the pool, even I targeted a 1000m swim. I will still swim less then 500m. I'm so not liking swimming.

I'm still on the couch, watching Astro, outside is still hot. And I'm still contemplating whether I should run or swim.

It's so hot outside..

No comments: