Sunday 7 December 2008

Singapore Marathon 08

Singapore Marathon - Full 42km - 4hours 42min. A slow and steady run. No cramps tho, manage to sprint weakly on the last 1km.

Nice route, flat all the way. Organizers was great. Good supporters/volunteers. A lot of water and the banana was big. A lot of runners..

A lot of tense caused by this race, to me of course.
Can I do it?
Will I cramp at km 25?
Is my training enough?
Is my nutrition enough?
Can my body stand it?
But then, it is all come in to one answer. "I don't know, that is why I need to run this race, because I want to know"

Peed few times during the race, it's ok to over hydrate, it's not ok to dehydrate. Manage to keep my pace, and uh, note to self, do know about your shoe better, as I used a Saucony A2 Fastwitch, which I later learn that it is not suitable in running more than half marathon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats! That's a wonderful pr.