Monday 22 December 2008

Nike Pro

There's Nike Pro, and there's Nike Pro Ultimate. Vaguely, both does look the same. Most people will thought that it is a muscle compression garment. But to me, the material is quite thin for a muscle compression suit. Then, after being explained by Wong from Nike, it's more to an undergarment which will keep your cloth dry. A dri-fit clothing, while holds up your muscle.

I was given a Nike Pro Sleeveless to be tested out. First time I wore it is when I ran at Taman Bukit Kiara, I purposely wear the Nike Pro, with my running singlet on top. It feels good as the heat and sweat being dissipated off evenly, but then if you tuck it in (the Nike Pro), you can feel your pants become wet, because of the sweat.

Second time I wore the Nike Pro is at Gunung Jerai Eco Cross Country. I was at panic at that time because I can't wear just running jersey with waterbag as I will get chaffing on the arm. So what I did was, I wore the Nike Pro and then another T shirt on top. I didn't get any chaffing out of it, no nipple bleed. For the whole 45km run.

Now most of the time I wore it during my morning run, as I won't feel that much cold. But still, I wore another singlet or shirt on top of it.

I must say, even though it is thin, it does do the muscle compression thing, but then you need to get the one size smaller from your body. And no chaffing so far.

No comments: