Thursday 18 December 2008

Alternate lunch

Ever wonder that you want to do something else then eat or sleep during lunch? Ever think that you want to do something new?Something different? Thats what happen to me, to be thinking with Ironman is near, Jerai Eco X, and with my swimming form that need to be corrected. I concluded that I need to do something during lunch time. Hence, swim, run or trail run during lunch time.

Since I join Bukhari's class in Shah Alam, I have been swimming at Damansara Perdana, it has been going on for two weeks something I guess, then an idea pop up into mind, "
Why not running as well?"
So I started running at TTDI, while running I saw the MTB trail, another idea pop up into mind, "Why not I trail run?"
Yesterday I did a trail run, it was too short as the trail is being block by a huge tree.So it was short. So today I did a 5km on the park, and 2km on the trail. Tiring..And today is super hot.

1 comment:

pudin said...

makin slim tengok gambar tu,esok kena gerak awal sikit nak jumpa rashid,ari ni dah terlepas