Sunday 10 February 2008

Why is it Sunday..aarghhh...

It's Sunday and it's 11 something PM. Tomorrow is work day. After cycling on Thursday, I didn't even join the cycling session on Saturday as my knee is still hurting (manja huh). Even today also no mood to do long run in the morning. Sleep lah.

Got some problem with my Nike Ipod though, the data is upload to a different profile. Then I realize that itunes 7.6 might have some problem, so then I change to itunes 7.3 and now it is working perfectly but i lose a 3 days worth of data. Nevermind la I guess

Still unpacking, do some necessary thing to the house. Manage to do a 8km run yesterday and 14km today. Ok la I guess, better then do nothing.

Still serabut about 2 flash project I need to finish by this week. Haih.

Malas nye nak kije.

No comments: