Sunday 10 February 2008

Shoe Review Day 3

Well, I did a 14km today and 8km yesterday using that shoe. Nothing else to add though, except that I didn't feel anymore pain to my shin and knee.

What I realize is that in the last stretch I still able to lift up my feet (as the shoe is light) and run fast. Before this on the last stretch I do feel heavy.

So far, it has been good, since Krishnan did tell me that this shoe provide me minimal cushioning or none at all. No pain. The grip is there, I can feel it, especially when i do uphill. I just need to test it in a long run, 20km and above. Since I have serious problem with sweating, especially my foot, sure will got blister after 20km run.

And the shoe doesn't smell as bad as my previous shoe. Yeah, I do smell my shoe.

Overall still good

1 comment:

yipwt said...

hi bink,

Sorry dude, i left the shoes to my younger brother at my hometown.

But I prefer your shoes bec of its lesser cushioning.