Saturday 26 January 2008

A near 180k cycling

I reached Shazly's house somewhere around 5.30, lucky that I went out from me house earlier. Dah agak dah mesti sesat. Shortly after that, Stupe arrive. And so we start cycling from UK Perdana, as early as 0530. We go through MRR2 to Jalan Ampang, then Jalan Tun Razak, straight to the KL Putrajaya highway.

Early morning, damn cold. Few cars passing by us on the highway, the ride that time was relaxing. A steady 25-30kmh. Tried aero position, thanks to Abu to selling me his aerobar. Azwar always said to me, test the new bike setting on a long ride. Well today is the day.Not long on the highway, Azim manage to stumble upon us, well he is on the way to Taman Warisan, in his car though.

Other than that, I dont really know what route are they (as in Stupe and Shazly), I just follow only. KM 60, the numbness on me dick is unbearable, luckily Shazly encounter the same problem. So we stop while Shazly try to nose down his saddle. Can't though, because his seatpost is kinda unique.

Continue until we stop at Taman Warisan Petronas (KM100). Refill there. I nose down a bit my saddle as advised by both Shazly and Stupe. COntinue another loop of I dont know where, hehe. Go back through the new highway, on the highway I felt something weird with the handling, don't know what happen though, later on need to send for check/service.

Stop at Pandan Indah at my request, just need something cold to drink. On the way back, while Shazly and Stupe took an extra 8km to Melawati, I chicken out straight to Shazly's house as I'm too tired. I have to push my bike at some point because of the hills and the tiredness. Clocked around 173km when I reach Shazly's house.

Penattttt..Arghhhh

No comments: