Tuesday 24 March 2009

Rainy day

Manage to run 11km something today before the heavy rain. I hate if it rains in the morning. Rasa malas nak pi keje. Hehehehe. I'm not the raincoat fan, but then I have to wear it TODAY, as I don't have the luxury to wait for the rain to stop. Last time when it happens, it rains until almost lunch time. Kira masuk keje half day la, but then my office mate didn't know about my lateness (shh, jangan kasiktahu sesapa)

Somemore few years ago I had an accident, and it was raining at that time. Somewhere near Sunway College. I was on the way to SunwaSport Planet where the scooter hit some potthole, skidded, and the last thing I remember was I'm on the road, facing the tarmac, I can't move and the scooter was on the other side on the road. Jaket koyak sikit, helmet calar, jeans koyak, not to forget bleeding. I still have the jacket though (its a rm30 leather jacket I bought in Uptown Damansara)

Well, here goes, hope nothing happens..Ouh ya, I'm wearing this army raincoat, those greenish blacky colour thing. Watchout guys, guerilla on a kapchai...

No comments: