Sunday 25 January 2009

B.O.N.K.D

broga loop..again.i think this is the second time. thought that many people would join up today, but it is still me and fong. i started off from bt 14, while fong started from her house in sri petaling. started at 0730. maintain speed at 25kmh - 30kmh, slow stroll only. everything was going fine until i reach petronas kuala klawang, even after eating powerbar and some buns, my body seems to be very tired. am not sure how to describe it. i started yawning, muscle ache, can't push the speed. suddenly it felt the stretch was very faaaarrr, and im going sloooowww. it takes forever for me to reach titi. wtf!!climb up bukit hantu, i can feel cramp attack at my tricep,(yes..tricep!!) and my right rectus femoris.painful, even i try to spin, i still can feel the cramp attack..aarghhh, what the hell happened to my body today.i dont know how long did fong waited for me at the perez, sorry wei. while resting at the top, the only thing that i can think of is a bottle of coke and an icecream.ffuhhh..so i cycled down fast to kg lui, go to the nearest shop and bought it. legaa..sodapp..sojukk..then i continue to cycle slowly, alone, to my car at bt14. the sweats was abnormal, it lookd different. i know this sign, either my body is damn tired today, or an early sign of body shutdown..and yeah, the night before i only slept like 4 hours..note to everybody, kalau tido tak cukup, jangan mengada nak ride jejauh, nanti kena macam aku, padan muka..bink out





No comments: